One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 4 ounces of chicken with ¼ vegetables
Yields: 4 servings
First Line Therapy Servings: 1 protein, 1 category 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Recipe Reposted and Modified From: http://www.theleangreenbean.com
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 cups mixed vegetables, chopped
- Oil for drizzling
- Spices of choice (cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, curry powder, black pepper, etc)
- Line a large jelly roll pan (baking sheet with edges) with foil.
- Add veggies, garlic and bacon to the pan. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat. Add your favorite seasonings.
- Add chicken to the pan. Season as desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring vegetables occasionally.
Noted: Elimination Diet Approved
Noted: Healthy Transformation Approved